Monday, June 13, 2005

Moved over to blogger...

So this is really just a placeholder: the first entry in this new format. It was going to be a significant pain to edit the HTML of my main page by hand in order to move old posts to a backlog file, so I opted to try out blogger.

I looked at various ways of doing this, but MTS doesn't support anything fancy on their server like PHP or Perl, so I was rather stuck.

So we'll try this and see how it goes. At the moment, I'm doing composition through blogger, and then updating to MTS via FTP.

I'm also just using the very generic template available, and I don't even have a clear idea of what it will look like. Prepare for fear.

** UPDATE **
I've also added in a few posts I made to my original webpage over the years, so they should appear in the archive... more just for completeness than anything else.

No comments: