Monday, January 16, 2006

IF: a non-update update

In order to address the emails I've gotten from a couple of Risorgimento Represso fans, asking about when the sequel is coming out, I thought I'd post this publicly.

Progress is still very slow. I've still been mainly concentrating on the final, never-going-to-make-another-even-if-I-have-a-paper-bag-over-head-bug release of RR, which adds the Glulx target, and provides true context-sensitive hints (which I now wish I hadn't bothered starting to do, as it's quite time consuming). Once I get that out of the way, I can get back to alternating work between the Risorg2 transcript of expected gameplay, and the actual coding.

Patience is a virtue. Anyway, look at this way, even if it was 100% finished, I still couldn't release Risorg2, as I have no idea what I'm going to call it.

No comments: